Just Joined

Welcome to AH Biggdav! Looking forward to your input.
Best
 
Welcome to AH, tell us where and when you hunted Africa? We all love a good hunting story.
 
Thanks
Hunted both Eastern Cape and Limpopo. Back in 2013 and Limpopo several times over last couple of years.
Impala, Blesbok, warthog and Bluewildebeest. Not stopping there though ☺️
Limpopo Bushveld is beautiful

Regards
 
I too enjoyed the Limpopo and was just there near Louis Trichardt last month, who and where did you hunt with?
 
Morning,
Just joined the group. Farmer and hunter who has been to Africa a couple times now.
Hope I can bring some value/help to the forum.
Greetings

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy.
 
I too enjoyed the Limpopo and was just there near Louis Trichardt last month, who and where did you hunt with?

Schoongezicht Hunting Safaris, close to Thabazimbi. Roan and Buffalo will be on th Cards someday.
And you?

Regards
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH.

Your first contribution can be some hunt report writing practice with the previous two trips!:D
 
Welcome to AH.

Your first contribution can be some hunt report writing practice with the previous two trips!:D

Do a lot of pheasant, partridge, Deer, woodcock and few pesky foxes shooting too. Not as much as I'd like.
 
Welcome to AH Biggdav! Looking forward to having you on the board.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome biggdav
Enjoy this great Forum.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Biggdav, you will soon find out that you are amongst "friends." On this site we share our knowledge and experiences freely thereby helping those that ask for it. Of course we all have our favorite rifles, calibers and bullets so on occasion don't be surprised to see some respectfully "lively" discussions.
 
Welcome... keep on the trail of that buffalo!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,476
Members
169,572
Latest member
FloridaGlo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top