Just joined

Hi Paul, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Dear BankerUhlig
Welcome to this great Forum.
You could visit us for more information.
Let us know where we could provide information to assist in the planning process to put all the cards on the table.
 
Welcome Paul. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH, enjoy!
 
Welcome to the forum Paul, you are in the right place!
 
East Cape Safaris is fantastic. Can post a review I wrote on them earlier this month. If you are in touch with Grant Abrahamson just don't even think twice!
 
Welcome to AH, Paul. We are based in the Eastern Cape. You can find many reports on us here on the forum in the reports section. It would be a pleasure to present you with an offer for such a trip.
Please be so kind to send me an email at info@huntsafaris.co.za , and I will be happy to put something together for you.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,141
Members
169,268
Latest member
rr88viptvz
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top