AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Australia/NZ
Member of
DU, JSA, NAHC( Life member), NRA (Life member)
Hunted
Namibia, Zimbabwe, USA (PA ,WY,TX,MT,AK,NJ,DE,VA,WV,SD,MA,NC,FL,MD,CA) Canada (QC,NF,ON,NT,NWT,BC), New Zealand
I just got the test results back that I've been waiting for. The spot on my lung is not cancerous, they are not sure what it is, they think it might be scarring from an earlier incident in my life. But it is not cancer, so I am back on track and have phone calls to make and emails to send, I have some catching up to do with the outfitters that were nice enough to put our plans on hold until I got the word. I can't tell you guys how I feel right now, but damn look out world I'm back in the game. Thanks guys for all the thoughts and prayers, they really do help.

Glad to hear...good luck!

That has to be a great relief, excellent news! I imagine that you you will enjoy this hunt even more than before, as a scare like that can truly put things in perspective. All the best, Jerome

Glad to hear that jduck!

WOOHOO!!!!

Great news! Very happy for you.

Jduckhunter enjoy your next hunt and life. News like what you received is a blessing. While we don't know one another I can appreciate how happy such news makes one feel like. :) smiles all around.

Excellent news!
I hope this trip will be better than you ever dreamed.
Glad to share the trail with you.

Congratulations on the great news! Everything has to be looking pretty bright and sunny right now.

Laugh, Love, Live!

Great news

Great news jduck! What a relief, huh? I hope this hunt is the best of your life and good luck!

Out frigging standing. Hug everyone you care about and treat yourself to the best hunt ever! Go better that ridiculously huge springbok in your photos.

Great news! Happy to hear the information. Go have a fabulous hunt.

All the best.

Very happy for you!

Here's hoping this day brings you to a new realization of the gifts in your life.

Tim

Congrats, Lovely words to hear : "It's nto cancer...."
Tell them to clean the lens before the next set of x-rays....

really happy for the good news jd
go get em ,lad.....

Great news, happy to hear them !

Now go and have a fantastic hunt (y)

Great news, it must be a huge relief.

Great news! Let the planning begin! The power of prayer....never underestimate it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg