Jambo from SC country boy!

Welcome to AH.
We will all welcome any tales and photos of your trips to Africa. Just start typing!

Hello and welcome! Originally from the lowcountry myself. Whereabouts in the state are you?

Thank you!
I will dig up some photos from my last trip to Mozambique a few years back and post. Incredible 11 day hunt with Doug Duckworth of Mokore Safaris in Coutada 9. I was with my best childhood friend and we had an awesome hunt!
I was able to take a 42+ inch sable along with several other plains game trophies. My buddy took an impressive kudu and warthog. He and I are headed to Zim next year with Mokore and going after Cape buff.

Beechbuf1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The buffalo was taken in Zambia in 2011. Great hunt with my friend Pete Swanepoel !!

Welcome, welcome. Enjoy the forum!

Welcome to AH drbeech1968!

Welcome to AH!

drbeech1968, welcome to the AH forum! I’m looking forward to you sharing some of your Africa adventures!
Oh and one fine buffalo!

Welcome to AH !

Hello drbeech1968,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Also, I like the looks of that classic styled, large Mauser, leaned against a splendid Buffalo.

Cheers.
Velo Dog.

Welcome back to the AH community!

Hello drbeech1968,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Also, I like the looks of that classic styled, large Mauser, leaned against a splendid Buffalo.

Cheers.
Velo Dog.

Hi Velo Dog,

Many thanks! That was indeed a fun hunt in Zambia and a nice buff! The rifle was indeed a classic looking rifle chambered in .500 Jeffery.

As my grandad used to say, life’s too short to hunt with an ugly gun!

Best,

Beech

Returning to this great site to exchange info, ideas, and thoughts on the Dark continent. I have been fortunate to hunt Africa many times in several countries, and take several of the unique species found there. I look forward to the process!!
Welcome from the Lowcountry!

Welcome to AH!

Giday drbeech1968 and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome back, neighbor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg