Is it worth getting a 375?

I didn't need a 375 H&H, just wanted one. Also didn't need a 375 Ruger African, but wanted one. Probably didn't need the 60 plus rifles and pistols I have, but hell...you'll only live once and I'm a gun nut. Get it and enjoy. It's a great cartridge with a great history.
 
Rifles I will never part with: .375 H&H, 9.3x62 and 7x57. If you don’t have a .375 H&H you need one.
 
@Elton - You now have 7 pages of endorsements to get a 375H&H. The question NOW is...what are you waiting for?
 
@Elton - You now have 7 pages of endorsements to get a 375H&H. The question NOW is...what are you waiting for?
The right one at the right price. I have been looking around and have seen a couple. But every year (except the last 2) we have an hunting exhibition called Huntex. They normally have very giod specials. So keen on having a look this year as i heard they might be open this year
 
The right one at the right price. I have been looking around and have seen a couple. But every year (except the last 2) we have an hunting exhibition called Huntex. They normally have very giod specials. So keen on having a look this year as i heard they might be open this year
Are you looking for new or used?
 
The right one at the right price. I have been looking around and have seen a couple. But every year (except the last 2) we have an hunting exhibition called Huntex. They normally have very giod specials. So keen on having a look this year as i heard they might be open this year
Best of luck to you.
 
There is a Sako Hunter Pro I can get. Basically brand new. 5 shots fired. Wooden stock. R33000.00.
Let me know if you are interested.
Any other members please chime in on your thoughts of a Sako Hunter Pro ?
 
Last edited:
There is a Sako Hunter Pro I can get. Basically brand new. 5 shots fired. Wooden stock. R33000.00.
Let me know if you are interested.
Any other members please chime in on your thoughts of a Sako Hunter Pro ?
@Jörg Krüger
33,000 Rand is 3,000AUD, that's even expensive by Australian prices. Here they are a bit over 2,000AUD.
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,879
Members
170,431
Latest member
TangelaMcC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top