Introduction

Snoeshaas

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm new to this Forum. Thanks for having me. Just a little about myself. I'm a true lover of Rhinos and the bush and Guns! I do some Anti Poaching work with tech we provide. Dedicated sport shooter and a arms dealer as well.
Looking forward to reading and joining in on the chats.

Regards

Giday Snoeshaas and welcome to the A H forums. Kudos for the anti poaching work.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH Snoeshaas! Thank you for your anti poaching work and glad to have you on the posting side.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Snoeshaas. Please tell us how you are involved with anti-poaching efforts. What kind of sport shooting do you do? What kind of firearms do you use for sport shooting? Where are you located? Everyone on this website supports anti-poaching. Some have helped in apprehending poachers.

Thanks for the welcome guys. So ....... My EDC is Glock 43x MOS with a Shield Rmsc.
For sport shooting the Glock 34 gen 4, DPMS AR15 and a Mosberg 930 SPX tactical shotty.
Some other toys....H&K P30L , Glock 44, Howard 6.5 PRC, Musgrave .308......

I'm In South Africa, Free State.

We use Gunshot detection equipment and software to triangulate where a shot was fired from with +- 3m accuracy. The guys in the states might be familiar with this tech.

We use Gunshot detection equipment and software to triangulate where a shot was fired from with +- 3m accuracy. The guys in the states might be familiar with this tech.
Very interesting, thank you for sharing.

Welcome to AH, cool technology.

Snoeshaas, welcome to the forum! Very interesting technology. Thanks for your anti-poaching work!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Hi guys. I'm new to this Forum. Thanks for having me. Just a little about myself. I'm a true lover of Rhinos and the bush and Guns! I do some Anti Poaching work with tech we provide. Dedicated sport shooter and a arms dealer as well.
Looking forward to reading and joining in on the chats.

Regards
Welcome to AH

Hello Snoeshaas,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

And, Thank You for your efforts in the Anti Poaching arena.
You are appreciated.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeMo

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you