Introduction

Snoeshaas

New member
Joined
May 31, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
8
Hi guys. I'm new to this Forum. Thanks for having me. Just a little about myself. I'm a true lover of Rhinos and the bush and Guns! I do some Anti Poaching work with tech we provide. Dedicated sport shooter and a arms dealer as well.
Looking forward to reading and joining in on the chats.

Regards
 
Giday Snoeshaas and welcome to the A H forums. Kudos for the anti poaching work.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Snoeshaas! Thank you for your anti poaching work and glad to have you on the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Snoeshaas. Please tell us how you are involved with anti-poaching efforts. What kind of sport shooting do you do? What kind of firearms do you use for sport shooting? Where are you located? Everyone on this website supports anti-poaching. Some have helped in apprehending poachers.
 
Thanks for the welcome guys. So ....... My EDC is Glock 43x MOS with a Shield Rmsc.
For sport shooting the Glock 34 gen 4, DPMS AR15 and a Mosberg 930 SPX tactical shotty.
Some other toys....H&K P30L , Glock 44, Howard 6.5 PRC, Musgrave .308......

I'm In South Africa, Free State.

We use Gunshot detection equipment and software to triangulate where a shot was fired from with +- 3m accuracy. The guys in the states might be familiar with this tech.
 
 
We use Gunshot detection equipment and software to triangulate where a shot was fired from with +- 3m accuracy. The guys in the states might be familiar with this tech.
Very interesting, thank you for sharing.



 
Welcome to AH, cool technology.
 
Snoeshaas, welcome to the forum! Very interesting technology. Thanks for your anti-poaching work!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi guys. I'm new to this Forum. Thanks for having me. Just a little about myself. I'm a true lover of Rhinos and the bush and Guns! I do some Anti Poaching work with tech we provide. Dedicated sport shooter and a arms dealer as well.
Looking forward to reading and joining in on the chats.

Regards
Welcome to AH
 
Hello Snoeshaas,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

And, Thank You for your efforts in the Anti Poaching arena.
You are appreciated.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,571,938
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top