Introduction

Welcome Mark. Saw some of your roe buck pictures , some nice bucks you have taken.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Mark!
 
Welcome to this fine forum!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard Mark can. How many times have you hunted Africa previously? When are you planning on going again? What is on the menu for your next hunt? Dittos on the nice Waterbuck, they are one of my favorite trophies.
 
Hi Mark,
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting. Whenever your ready we would be happy to help you with your planning.
 
Welcome! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,671
Members
169,816
Latest member
sugarget
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top