Introduction from Georgia

Welcome Ben to AH! Lots of info here to help you get to Africa.
Best of luck getting there ASAP!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Howdy!

Where in the mountains of GA do you hunt?
 
Welcome to AH from a guy who was born and raised in Georgia.
 
I am GA born and raised. I am from lagrange I am going on my first Africa trip this year in July
 
Welcome to AH.
Happy planning.
 
Welcome to AH, plenty of whit and wisdom around here to help you. Northern Georgia is beautiful, I went up there every once in a while when I was a grad student at UGA. Though I won't lie, my view on mountains is a tad different than Georia's since I have lived a fair amount of my life in Arizona and Alaska.
 
Welcome aboard BenC91. What animals are you thinking about taking on your first Safari? Have you selected an Outfitter yet? Will you be taking your own rifle(s?) There are a couple of Mountain chains in the States, which ones are you referring to?
 
Welcome aboard BenC91. What animals are you thinking about taking on your first Safari? Have you selected an Outfitter yet? Will you be taking your own rifle(s?) There are a couple of Mountain chains in the States, which ones are you referring to?

I've always wanted to hunt buffalo. That's currently number one on my list. I have a friend who is an outfitter and I would like to take my own rifles as I will have time and practice with them (Currently looking for a .458 Win.). The mountains would be the southern portion of the Appalachians.
 
I am Ben. I have yet to go on a trip to Africa and hunt but am looking to go next year. I am here to read and learn from experienced individuals. I hunt in the mountains here regularly and can be a halfway decent source of information in this area.
Welcome Ben - have you considered Namibia for your first African experience?
 
Welcome sir, I have a home in Georgia and am hoping to move down there this year.
 
I am Ben. I have yet to go on a trip to Africa and hunt but am looking to go next year. I am here to read and learn from experienced individuals. I hunt in the mountains here regularly and can be a halfway decent source of information in this area.

Welcome to AH! Please let me know if I can help you in planning a hunt.
 
Welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,294
Messages
1,570,831
Members
169,029
Latest member
TorriTrott
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top