Introduction from Georgia

Welcome Ben to AH! Lots of info here to help you get to Africa.
Best of luck getting there ASAP!

Hello and welcome!

Howdy!

Where in the mountains of GA do you hunt?

Welcome to AH from a guy who was born and raised in Georgia.

I am GA born and raised. I am from lagrange I am going on my first Africa trip this year in July

Welcome to AH.
Happy planning.

Welcome to AH, plenty of whit and wisdom around here to help you. Northern Georgia is beautiful, I went up there every once in a while when I was a grad student at UGA. Though I won't lie, my view on mountains is a tad different than Georia's since I have lived a fair amount of my life in Arizona and Alaska.

Welcome aboard BenC91. What animals are you thinking about taking on your first Safari? Have you selected an Outfitter yet? Will you be taking your own rifle(s?) There are a couple of Mountain chains in the States, which ones are you referring to?

Welcome aboard BenC91. What animals are you thinking about taking on your first Safari? Have you selected an Outfitter yet? Will you be taking your own rifle(s?) There are a couple of Mountain chains in the States, which ones are you referring to?

I've always wanted to hunt buffalo. That's currently number one on my list. I have a friend who is an outfitter and I would like to take my own rifles as I will have time and practice with them (Currently looking for a .458 Win.). The mountains would be the southern portion of the Appalachians.

I am Ben. I have yet to go on a trip to Africa and hunt but am looking to go next year. I am here to read and learn from experienced individuals. I hunt in the mountains here regularly and can be a halfway decent source of information in this area.
Welcome Ben - have you considered Namibia for your first African experience?

Welcome sir, I have a home in Georgia and am hoping to move down there this year.

I am Ben. I have yet to go on a trip to Africa and hunt but am looking to go next year. I am here to read and learn from experienced individuals. I hunt in the mountains here regularly and can be a halfway decent source of information in this area.

Welcome to AH! Please let me know if I can help you in planning a hunt.

Welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg