In memoriam: My wife’s passing

I realize you don't know me from Adam, but I'd like to offer you my sincere condolences, and prayers for peace and wellbeing for you sir.
Much appreciated. Thank you

My condolences, wishing you and your family strength. Prayers send.

So sorry for your loss. My uncle fought a similar battle and he was repeatedly comforted by our support during his extended fight even as the challenges and discomfort mounted. He passed eventually after about one year from diagnosis though by that time had lived decades of life and I only heard him complain once during his battle. I created something for my mother after cutting out triangles from his cowboy boot leather which she treasures. Peace be with you and your family.

My condolences to you and your family. God bless all of you in this time of deep sorrow.
Prayers to you and your family.

Prayers

Friends, in 2017 I came to this forum and asked for prayers for my wife as she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The amount of love and support was overwhelming to us, it truly touched our hearts. As my wife and I read the dozens of well wishes we sat and cried over the love complete strangers were showing us. With a broken heart I tell you my friends that today her heart said no more. She was so courageous over the past 5 years, never giving up hope. I’ve lost my soul mate, my best friend. Thank you all.
Sorry to hear. That has to be almost the toughest emotional thing to endure.

Johnny,
You are going to be amazed by how many people have walked this path. Those who have will understand and come alongside you and support you. Most importantly, they won’t act like things are normal. They will acknowledge your pain and the wonderful woman you have lost. The pain doesn’t go away, but you do learn how to live with it. I hope you know Christ as your personal Savior. He is the only true source of comfort at a time like this.
Bill

Awful news, very sorry about your loss. Pancreatic cancer is a bad one.

Sorry for your loss.. My heartfelt condolences.

I feel like I got to know her through your posts here and on FB Johnny. Even though I never met her, like you, I prayed for you guys as friends and family.
The pictures you posted were always of a beautiful, smiling, happy lady despite what she was dealing with.You we’re blessed my friend.
All our prayers are with you.

I feel like I got to know her through your posts here and on FB Johnny. Even though I never met her, like you, I prayed for you guys as friends and family.
The pictures you posted were always of a beautiful, smiling, happy lady despite what she was dealing with.You we’re blessed my friend.
All our prayers are with you.
Yes my friend I was truly blessed. Without question she was my angel. I’m struggling badly..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shoppursuecom

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.