Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Friends, in 2017 I came to this forum and asked for prayers for my wife as she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The amount of love and support was overwhelming to us, it truly touched our hearts. As my wife and I read the dozens of well wishes we sat and cried over the love complete strangers were showing us. With a broken heart I tell you my friends that today her heart said no more. She was so courageous over the past 5 years, never giving up hope. I’ve lost my soul mate, my best friend. Thank you all.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Prayers out for you and your family @johnnyblues

I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Prayers out for you and your family @johnnyblues
OMG. I know that feeling all too well. I lost my angel in 2013 to Muscular Dystrophy after several years of slow deterioration. My sincere condolences and prayers.

So sad to hear this. God bless you and your family.

Friends, in 2017 I came to this forum and asked for prayers for my wife as she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. The amount of love and support was overwhelming to us, it truly touched our hearts. As my wife and I read the dozens of well wishes we sat and cried over the love complete strangers were showing us. With a broken heart I tell you my friends that today her heart said no more. She was so courageous over the past 5 years, never giving up hope. I’ve lost my soul mate, my best friend. Thank you all.
I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family in this time.

...RIP

I am so sorry for your loss also.
Prayers for you and your family in this time.

My deepest sympathies and prayers for you.

Sad to hear this, my most sincere condolences.

Very sorry for your loss. RIP

Sorry for your loss, That is a long time to survive with pancreatic cancer, often when diagnosed life expectancy is measured in weeks. I left for Namibia 4 years ago thinking my wife had allergies only to find out half way through the hunt that she had pancreatic cancer. I drew comfort in knowing that we are all here for a short time and that what god has in store for us is better then we can imagine. Your wife has gone on ahead of you, she is not lost and one day you and your soulmate will be reunited. My wife has survived her ordeal so far. Blessings to you and your family.

Deepest sorrow and heartfelt condolences... I lost my mother to cancer, it's not easy watching a loved one lose that fight ..... good friends and remembering and cherishing the good times helped me , our prayers are with you brother

Sorry to hear it Johnny. I had a coworker die from pancreatic cancer, and it is definitely a brutal disease. I’ll be praying for you and your family.

So sad to hear of your loss.

Johnny, press on Brother! May the Lord hold you tight!

John, so sorry to hear this. I am praying for you and your family brother!

May the peace and comfort of God, which transcends all understanding, be with you during this time. My sincere condolences sir.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I'll be praying for you and your family.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScottyB2157

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!