In memoriam: My wife’s passing

Sorry for your loss. Only time will ease your current pain, remember the good times you shared and cherish her for the fighter she was.

Words seem hollow. But, my prayer for you and your family.

My sincere condolences. I remember your request for prayers 5 yrs ago. Time flies. I am truly sorry for your loss. It’s a difficult time and we as a community will keep you in our prayers.
Bruce

So sorry my friend. Fond memories are important now.

Johnny,

After years of being a first responder and caring for patients like your wife I learned that there are no words to say how sorry I am for your loss. But, my prayers go out to you and your family and you have support from this fine community. I lost my mother to pancreatic cancer as well. God bless you and yours, I am truly sorry for your loss.

So terribly sorry for your loss. May the Lord hold you tight against His chest.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish I had something to tell you to make this less painful, but I don't. I can say that I know almost exactly how you are feeling and nothing really makes it better except for time. I'm glad that you got five years after diagnosis to love your wife. That time was invaluable. I pray that you and your family can find some solace. I'm here if you ever need to talk to someone who has been through the same thing.
Don't let anyone pressure you to do anything that you don't want to do or to "move on". They mean well, but most fortunately don't know what this is like. Do things when you're ready.
Lots of love to you.
Thank you brother. Terrible time I’m having.

Prayers and condolences

It is my hope that you are drawn closer to Him in the midst of this awful tragedy. God bless you, Johnny, and if you need a place to rest, reflect, hide, I can help.
How so?

My sincere condolences. I'mSo sorry to her this. Unfortunately, I know what you're going through. I lost my wife to cancer in 1997.

There are a thousand things a person can say, but they never seem appropriate. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Very sorry to hear this, and you all will be in my prayers.

I realize you don't know me from Adam, but I'd like to offer you my sincere condolences, and prayers for peace and wellbeing for you sir.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you