Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Tanzania, Zambia, Republic of Congo, Canada
Just read that PH Jason Bridger of Tholo Safaris was electrocuted while building his new house and has passed away. I did not know him other than be reputation, as he was certainly well liked and respected in the hunting community.

He leaves behind a wife and young children.

Rest in Peace

Last edited:
That's terrible, condolences to his friends and family.

Very sad. Jason was a member of our community since 2012. My sincere condolences to his wife, children, family and loved ones.

That is so sad. I had hoped to hunt with him sometime. He will be missed by many. My condolences to the family.

My prayers and condolences to his family and friends.

Very sad news! My prayers are that Jesus lifts up and comforts his family in the times ahead!

very sad news.

Very sad. I met him earlier this year and yes he was quite a nice guy. My prayers go out to the family.

Agree with Spike, we need to just start this day over.

Prayers....

My deepest condolences to the whole family Claire.
Absolutely heart wrenching loss. I can not even fathom....

This good man has left behind a wife, his girls and his young son.

A couple of good things and memories we shared

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

1460984_10208416890690564_142234014535032213_n.jpg

I only knew him from some time spent together at DSC.

Condolences and prayers for his family.

Tragic news, I hunted in Jason's camp twice and got to know him and Claire pretty well. His youngest James was just getting old enough (around four or so) to really learn the important things in life from his father. He was a good man and will be truly missed. RIP.

Breaks my heart just thinking of his family’s loss. Young lives changed forever.

Sorry to hear about his accident. It's a heartbreaker, that another wife and child will be without him. Best wishes to them.

Very sad news.

heart felt condolonces to all his family and friends

Oh my such sad news! Jason was truly a nice guy. Deepest condolences to his family. That hurts my heart. Yes, we all need some good news today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg