IMR Enduron powders

Wyatt Smith

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Due to availability, I recently acquired some IMR 4166 and 4451. Does anyone have any experience with these powders?
The burn rates are very close to IMR 4064 and 4350, so they should work well for me in several calibers.
Just wanted to hear what you guys think.

4451 for the 30 06 works very well…56 gr 180 Accubond . Mirror to imr 4350 in speed and accuracy for me..2740 fps
4166. 308 and the like. In today’s market …adapt to what you can find. Both are very acceptable powders from the 22 250 range on up.

Due to availability, I recently acquired some IMR 4166 and 4451. Does anyone have any experience with these powders?
The burn rates are very close to IMR 4064 and 4350, so they should work well for me in several calibers.
Just wanted to hear what you guys think.
@wyatt Smith.
The one that matches 4350 should work well in your 25.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AiWinClubApp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.