IMR Enduron powders

Wyatt Smith

AH legend
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
3,951
Reaction score
9,124
Location
Pike county
Media
43
Due to availability, I recently acquired some IMR 4166 and 4451. Does anyone have any experience with these powders?
The burn rates are very close to IMR 4064 and 4350, so they should work well for me in several calibers.
Just wanted to hear what you guys think.
 
4451 for the 30 06 works very well…56 gr 180 Accubond . Mirror to imr 4350 in speed and accuracy for me..2740 fps
4166. 308 and the like. In today’s market …adapt to what you can find. Both are very acceptable powders from the 22 250 range on up.
 
Due to availability, I recently acquired some IMR 4166 and 4451. Does anyone have any experience with these powders?
The burn rates are very close to IMR 4064 and 4350, so they should work well for me in several calibers.
Just wanted to hear what you guys think.
@wyatt Smith.
The one that matches 4350 should work well in your 25.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,571,984
Members
169,472
Latest member
RichelleAh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top