I Can't Wait.......

Pheroze
Thanks for the kind words. Although I could have easily been killed I am proud I didn't leave my PH's side during this nightmare.
Thanks again,
Philip
Phillip I remember your cat taken with dogs that attacked your PH but it sounds like I missed this leopard story from 2017. Can you direct me to it please
 
Phillip how many boxes of ammunition are you taking please and in what configuration, caliber, softs, solids?
Thanks!
470NE - 1 box solids, 1 box TSX
.300 Win- 3 boxes 180g TSX
I’ll hunt Tanzania after the Omay
 
I ran across this old post of mine and how fitting. I am off once again to the Zambezi Valley to hunt the Omay and I can’t wait!
We have waited 18 months for this trip
 
Phillip I remember your cat taken with dogs that attacked your PH but it sounds like I missed this leopard story from 2017. Can you direct me to it please
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,429
Messages
1,575,970
Members
170,489
Latest member
wikusvonmollendorf
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top