Hurray it's finally here!!!!

We landed in Dulles, quick bite to eat then we are SA bound.
 
Gizmo,
Get ready to go to sleep for awhile. Do you think you will be able to post while on the hunt?
 
Have fun! Aim small, miss small.
 
We landed in Dulles, quick bite to eat then we are SA bound.
Ah yes the District of Columbia, travel east till you smell it and south till you step in it!
 
Erick, have a wonderful trip and glad your dreams are coming true.
 
Have a wonderful and safe trip Erik! Kevin
 
Gizmo,

Have a great safari. Be well and stay safe.

Mike
 
Good hunting. I am envious! I am still 16 months away from my first safari.
 
I was on the road Friday through Sunday, so just now seeing this.

You probably have an animal or two in the salt already!

Hope you have a blast and can't wait to hear all about your adventure.

Tim
 
Ok ladies and gentlemen, as I write this post I'm doing my final packing and preparations to leave Saturday morning. I will try and post as I can. We drive to DFW Saturday morning and take the big bird to the dark continent Sunday. We land in Joburg Sunday at 501pm and will be met by Henry with riflepermits.com and my ph Andri Fox of Andri Fox Safaris. God bless you all and I will keep you in my thoughts. If I can I will try to update everyone via this post if I can find some internet service.
Hey Brother, BEST OF LUCK!!! Be safe and I look forward to some great photo's. Stay in touch.
 
Hello Texas Ranger :P Cowboy:
take care and shoot straight :P Cowboy:
Greetings from Munic
Foxi
 
Hi Eric

Best of luck on your safari.

I know you will have loads of fun.

Let me know when you guys get to the EC. Will drive over and have a cold one with you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,946
Members
169,657
Latest member
Sahdjdir
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top