Hunting the Tiny Ten

So on a 12 day trip assuming one took the eight species mentioned about what would it cost?
 
I only have one favor to ask you. Please and I mean please don't ever use the yanking your chain on any thread were that picture of you in them blue shorts is part of the thread.

I second Bill's request!!!!
 
Never mind, I found your website and it has prices listed. If it gets to be something I am super serious about I will contact you thanks. These little guys are very intriguing, and the more I've read about them the more I feel it would be one heck of a challenge.
 
I only have one favor to ask you. Please and I mean please don't ever use the yanking your chain on any thread were that picture of you in them blue shorts is part of the thread.
And this from the Pink tornado!

Let's just hope there is never a combo of those shorts and the pink T shirts:eek:
 
And this from the Pink tornado!

Let's just hope there is never a combo of those shorts and the pink T shirts:eek:

Bob that outfit would be illegal in 49 out of the 50 states. Before anyone ask no I will not wear that combo to the dsc ah dinner next year even I have limits.
 
Before anyone ask no I will not wear that combo to the dsc ah dinner next year even I have limits.
Thank God for small miracles! I was a little worried Bill.

Thanks for putting us all at ease!
 
Marius, I spent some time on your website and WOW! Quite the place you have, it looks amazing and your video is awesome.
 
Marius, I spent some time on your website and WOW! Quite the place you have, it looks amazing and your video is awesome.

Thank you gizmo!
 
The view from the front of your lodge would be worth the trip alone
 
Thank you.
Shot a baboon from the deck about a 6 weeks ago at about 15yds. Think it was on its way to the pool! Turning his back on me was a fatal mistake.
 
Lol I imagine they are viewed similarly to our wild hogs here in Texas. They're a pest and about the only thing they are good for is target practice and bacon.
 
Lol I imagine they are viewed similarly to our wild hogs here in Texas.

Well, if your hogs climb on top of the roof and pulls the grass out, sure!

They're a pest and about the only thing they are good for is target practice and bacon.

Good for target practice, but baboon bacon is no good.
 
They don't climb on the house but can root up 300 acres of crops in a hurry. Baboon bacon? I'll try just about anything once.
 
Couldn't be any worse than raccoon or possum. Possum is pretty nasty.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,853
Members
169,862
Latest member
proftiosasi1978
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top