Howdy hunters

Welcome to AH!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard Pole Pole. What kind and caliber rifles did you use on your African hunts? What are you planning to use on your Bear hunt?
I am using a 1957 model 70 Winchester 300 H&H. Should be good for the smaller griz. Also, I think it would be fun to use a model 71 in 348
 
I have a Winchester Mod. 71 that was built in 1936. I wouldn't mind owning / getting a Winchester Super Thirty providing I could get it for a good price. The last pre 64 Mod 70 (30-06) that I bought had little if any use. I paid $850 for it at my "Local Gun Store." BTW the Mod. 71(s) have / had a good reputation amongst Alaskan bear hunters.
 
I am using a 1957 model 70 Winchester 300 H&H. Should be good for the smaller griz. Also, I think it would be fun to use a model 71 in 348
Used a m-70 375 in Africa. Some say
I have a Winchester Mod. 71 that was built in 1936. I wouldn't mind owning / getting a Winchester Super Thirty providing I could get it for a good price. The last pre 64 Mod 70 (30-06) that I bought had little if any use. I paid $850 for it at my "Local Gun Store." BTW the Mod. 71(s) have / had a good reputation amongst Alaskan bear hunters.

the 375 is on the small for buffalo. Granted you may not pancake one but a heart shot or double lung and you got your bull.
 
Welcome to the best forum in the world! If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,727
Members
169,608
Latest member
BenOld6089
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top