How many zebras?

Hannay

AH member
Joined
Jan 25, 2020
Messages
47
Reaction score
52
Media
1
Hunted
Zimbabwe, Namibia, South Africa, Greenland, Iceland, Sweden, UK; US: AK, OK, TX, KS, NE, CO, IL
In case I ruined anyone's fun by posting where I could see the kudu in the "How many kudu..." post, I offer a much easier puzzle. How many zebras?
IMG_6499.JPG
 
At least 6
 
I'm going with 5.
But I have to admit, it's not easy.
 
Going with five? But then again I only saw 6 kudu
 
5, you have to count the assholes! [emoji38]
 
I thought all zebra were assholes?

[emoji16]
 
I'm seeing 5.
It's amazing how much they blend in to their surroundings when you see them in person!
 
5, unless we are missing something
 
5
1 Stallion, 2 mares and two stallion foals.....
 
I count 5
Look like Hartmann zebra.
 
5 is all I can come up with. These are great fun!
You would think a black and white striped animal would show up easily in the bush until you are trying to hunt them.
 
Six
 
Seven.
 
They are Hartmann's mountain zebra; I took the photo in Kaokoland, Namibia in 2017. Unlike most puzzles, there's no absolutely-known-to-be-correct answer! I would have said 5, but I think there might be extra legs to the right of the group. So maybe 6?
 
I think that anyone who says more than five will be disappointed in those extra rugs!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,070
Members
170,511
Latest member
CarltonSne
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top