Hi

Duncan Watson

New member
Joined
Mar 21, 2016
Messages
13
Reaction score
17
Location
Zimbabwe
Media
1
Member of
ZPHGA
Hunted
Plains game personally - accompanied everything else!
Hi all...great to be part of your community...
 

Attachments

  • i-am-conservation.jpg
    i-am-conservation.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 156
Welcome aboard Duncan!
 
Welcome Duncan!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Duncan! Hope you enjoy sharing with everyone here!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH, Duncan.

Love your iceberg !
 
Welcome to AH, Duncan!
 
Welcome to AH Duncan
Hope we can get to know you better and help plan your Hunting Safari :P Elmer Fudd:
 
Welcome to the family!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,394
Members
170,574
Latest member
VerenaMore
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top