Hi to all, new here

my name is bob and I have never hunted Africa but I have friends that have. meet Peter Hathaway Capstick back in the 80's. loved his books. have friends that belong to safari club international and have sat around the fireplace and listened to many a hunting story.
Welcome foxhunter. We can assist in making your own African memories

Wlcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place for everything about hunting Africa. If Capstick inspired you, this forum will absolutely push you over the edge.

Hello Bob,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum in the world.

Not everyone is as successful at fox hunting as you, including myself AKA: “The World’s Smartest Moron”.
I’ve taken a few over my lifetime but dang, that’s a heap of grouse eaters you have there, bravo.

We all look forward to your postings on whatever topics you may have stashed away in your memory, including but not limited to fox hunting.

Cheers,
Paul.

Welcome to this great forum foxhunter! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH foxhunter! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH @foxhunter! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg