Hi to all, new here

Welcome. Time to start telling hunting stories from Africa......

Welcome to AH!

Welcome foxhunter to AH! If you hang around here for a while, you will catch the virus to hunt Africa!
I like your name “foxhunter”. It brings back memories of 1953 when I started calling gray fox sitting on the back of a Jeep station wagon all bundled up in a scratchy GI blanket. Great memories!

Welcome welcome welcome

Sounds like you move in good circles. Now book a safari and make your own stories!!!!

Welcome aboard!

well I come by the foxhunter handle honestly, it was something my son and I could do together. he says it's his fondest memories growing up.
eHeUCKr.jpg

aQjhmiZ.jpg

eME4VAO.jpg

Attachments

• aQjhmiZ.jpg
    aQjhmiZ.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 212
  • eHeUCKr.jpg
    eHeUCKr.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 207
  • eME4VAO.jpg
    eME4VAO.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 199
Last edited by a moderator:
NICE!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH

There are plenty of stories to read here on AH.

Welcome.

Welcome to AH, hope you'll make your own stories in Africa soon.

Great bag o foxes Bob. Welcome to our place.

Welcome aboard foxhunter. If thoughts of hunting African game have crossed your mind, then brother you've come to the right place. We will reinforce those thoughts to the point you feel duty bound if not compelled to go. We'll also help you decide which new rifle you need to get. Rest assured that you have fallen amongst "thieves."

Welcome to AH Bob!

Hi Bob, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Bob. Love the pics and the idea of you and your son sharing time hunting in the great outdoors. Can’t leave out the next generation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg