Hi Shagg from NZ

Shagg

New member
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
6
Hi everyone Shagg from NZ keen hunter I live in the heart of Sambar country in a little town called Bulls plenty of them around here as well as Fallow Red Deer and pigs about a hour from home - hot barrels
 
Welcome to AH Shagg! Great country you got there. Hunted on the South Island once about 15 years ago. Hope to return soon. Enjoy the community here on AH.
 
Welcome to AH Shagg. Tell us a little more about yourself. Have you been to Africa? What rifles / cartridges do you like?
 
Welcome to AH Shagg! Glad to have you introduce yourself and join the conversation.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
GViday Shagg and welcome to the A H forums. Travel through your way n the odd occasion but mainly stick to the south
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard Shagg, Lots of tremendous hunting in your "neck of the woods." Just to get you going, how about writing up a hunting report complete with photos of your previous hunts. There are quite a few Kiwi(s) on AH, do you know any of them?
 
Welcome to AH, Shagg !
 
Welcome to AH Shagg! You live in a beautiful country, at least the south island is. Only one I’ve made it to so far. But, I do plan a return trip.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Shagg! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome and enjoy
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,394
Members
170,573
Latest member
LachlanPhi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top