Hi Guys

NamStay

AH fanatic
Joined
Dec 18, 2015
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,731
Media
108
Articles
292
I joined about a year ago and never really had the time to be active. Now I have some more time on my hands and would like to become more active, sharing with you and become active in some conversations. I am living my dream and also living in a awesome country, Namibia! As they call it.. "Land of the Brave" I can add you all look like a great bunch of people on a excellent site!

Want to wish you all a great day!

NamStay
 
Welcome to AH!
 
gday namstay
welcome to AH
enjoy yourself
 
Welcome to the posting side NamStay!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH NamStay! Nice to have you on the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH. Post away!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the forum NamStay, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to the posting side!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,466
Members
169,749
Latest member
LeoraBoelk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top