Hi from the U.K.

JP50

AH member
Joined
Jan 2, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
84
Media
4
Hi, been hunting and shooting all of my life, also like to fly hawks and keep German Wirehaired Pointers to work with hawk and deer. Been to Africa once, last two trips cancelled due to Covid Restrictions. Will get back out there next year with luck. I Shoot.243/ .308 / .300 Win Mag.
 
Welcome to AH JP50! looking forward to your contribution.
 
JP50, welcome to the forum! Africa is going to be busy once this Covid passes!
 
Welcome to AH, best hunting site on the net.
 
Welcome from an exiled Welshman in London
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Giday JP50 and welcome to the A H forums
 
Hi, been hunting and shooting all of my life, also like to fly hawks and keep German Wirehaired Pointers to work with hawk and deer. Been to Africa once, last two trips cancelled due to Covid Restrictions. Will get back out there next year with luck. I Shoot.243/ .308 / .300 Win Mag.
Welcome to AH
 
Hi JP50, welcome. Where do you live? What is your line of work? I am a metallurgical engineer, semi- retired, live in Zimbabwe. Love the whole safari vibe, live the life.
 
Welcome JP50
 
Hello JP50,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Nice Kudu. If you have some time share the tale of the hunt with us.
Welcome to AH.
 
Hi JP50

welcome from Somerset UK

FN
 
Nice Kudu. If you have some time share the tale of the hunt with us.
Welcome to AH.
Thank you,I will certainly try and put the hunt into words, was a very good hunt lasting 6 hours over so very rough ground.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,375
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top