Hi from NZ

John338

Reaction score
I have been hunting here in New Zealand for about 50 plus years and have taken all our Trophy animals. Also shot deer for a living in the 70's when the venison trade was in full swing here in NZ. Did a trip to Australia's Northern Territory in 2009 with my middle son and we both took a Water Bufffalo. Went to the Yukon in 2012 and got a fantastic 7ft 6in Yukon Mountain Grizzly Bear. Very keen to go to Africa for an Elephant

Welcome to AH, @John338. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way of making that dream a reality.
Enjoy the forum.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.. you will definitely achieve your dream of an African elephant with this site and it's members. BUT, don't dilly dally... just now the antis will stop the exports to "down under" as well...such a shame about Jono Lomo.. FANTASTIC rugby player and I remember his impact to the game in the 1995 WRC finals in South Africa.

Welcome!

Welcome to AH John338! Nice to have you with you as part of our community.

You'll be Elephant hunting soon enough if you hang around here.

Welcome to AH.

That is a very nice Grizzly trophy.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome John .
Good to see another kiwi on here .
Well out number those Ausies yet .
Good luck with you elephant , theres plenty of good people here to help .
Cheers Dory .

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome to AH! Start looking for a hunt.

image.jpg

Welcome to AH John. Pieter at Paw Print can help you with that elephant hunt! He got me this one!

You can also contact Take Aim Safaris for GREAT elephant / buffalo hunting in Zimbabwe... reasonable rates too!!

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania

Welcome to AH, John !

Welcome to AH John338!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinayzi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you