Hi from fla

welcome welcome welcome

africa not as pricey as you may think

make your dreams come true

Welcome to AH !

You are still in time to go to Africa.

ducmark, welcome to the AH forum! If reading the trip reports on here don’t get you excited about going on an Africa adventure, you must have already moved on to the after life! :cry:

Welcome @ducmarc to the single best resource for African hunting on the internet.

@ducmarc ,

Welcome! As you can see, there are lots of friendly, knowledgeable folks here that are willing to share their experiences and advice. I'm just down the road from you in South Florida. Feel free to message me anytime if I can be of any assistance in your safari research and planning..!

Hello ducmarc,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome AH.
Please feel free to email us should you require more information about hunting in Africa.
We offer safaris in various countries; South Africa, Namibia, Tanzania, Botswana and Cameroon

Thank you

Kind regards
Magdel Oosthuizen

Been lurking around this site for awhile and apologize for not introducing myself I'm 57 year old truck mechanic that's been hunting and fishing since childhood I've hunted my family s farm in Virginia for years no I'm semi retired there. Always dreamed of Africa if I don't do it soon I'll be too old lol.
ducmarc
Follow your dream, take the leap of faith, pack your bags, board the plane and enjoy your African excursion. JUST DO IT.
Hope to see you "soon" in Namibia...

Hey Marc....we're neighbors ! Actually, you will probably be in my town soon....the Villages. I'd highly recommend getting to Africa (really diverse and huge..not just a place) as soon as you can. But be careful, you might get bitten by the bug.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg