Hi from fla

ducmarc

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Been lurking around this site for awhile and apologize for not introducing myself I'm 57 year old truck mechanic that's been hunting and fishing since childhood I've hunted my family s farm in Virginia for years no I'm semi retired there. Always dreamed of Africa if I don't do it soon I'll be too old lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ducmark and welcome! This is a great place to turn your dream into reality. You can get great advice here, and even find a good deal on a hunt. Keep dreaming and just go!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Been lurking around this site for awhile and apologize for not introducing myself I'm 57 year old truck mechanic that's been hunting and fishing since childhood I've hunted my family s farm in Virginia for years no I'm semi retired there. Always dreamed of Africa if I don't do it soon I'll be too old lol.
Welcome to AH.

Welcome from Tennessee! Your welcome to tag along with me to RSA. Whereabouts in VA do you hunt?

Giday ducmarc and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to the Group!

Hello Ducmarc,

This is a ‘perfect’ site to ‘… lurk around on’ anything African Hunt & Non-Hunt that interests you - I’ve been an AH member for years but rarely engaged on the Forums until I recently asked myself, “ … why the hell am I not participating.”

Great site w/ a great group of enjoyable people from all walks of life who have similar &/or different viewpoints - all important/relevant. I know you will find a Hunter or Group looking to mentor your 1st African Hunt Adventure.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Ducmarc. At 57 you are not too old. In fact you are just coming of age. I think I read somewhere that the average age of a first time African hunter is 57 or 58. By now you've figured out that we are just a bunch of "good ole boys" that share a common interest in firearms, hunting, shooting, reloading etc. So pull up a chair, grab a cold one and join in. BTW what kind and caliber rifles do you own? What are you thinking about hunting on your "FIRST" trip?

Welcome to AH ducmarc!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard ducmarc. Stop dreaming and make it a reality, with a little sacrifice and savings, Africa is not out of reach. Lots of good deals going around, keep looking and you'll find one that suits your needs/want. Good luck.

Welcome to the dark side, never too old for Africa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tope

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!