Hi from Australia

Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Troy
I’m from north qld
Enjoy the forum
 
Heya and thanks everyone!

@Montana Rifle Company - I was going to use one of your PH actions for a custom build if I succeeded in getting into the police academy. Unfortunately I didn’t get in (way too nervous for the interview). Maybe next year!
 
Wow, the last 3 responses have all been from companies. That says a lot about the quality of the forum (in a good way!)
 
Welcome to the family Troy!
 
Greetings!

Hi, I’m Troy. Live in Australia. Don’t get to do much hunting, never been to Africa (maybe one day...?).

Love old guns, weird and wacky is best! Unfortunately financially can’t follow this passion but reading is free, right? :)

Anyways,
Hi!

Cheers,
Troy.
Welcome Troy - let us know when you are ready for Africa....
 
Hello Troy,

I like your land, I like your people, I am scared to death of your crocodiles

The best!
It's sharks I'm scared of but sharks or crocs near me.
 
G'day Certus,
I think I've seen you on other threads.here I hope all is well.
 
Welcome from another Oz
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,262
Messages
1,570,921
Members
169,200
Latest member
va3car
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top