Hi all

Carolinasman

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hello everyone, I found this site while searching for info on taxidermy (dip & pack vs taxidermy then ship) and have found the site to be a great source of info. I am fortunate to have a job that I travel all over the world.

I just returned from SA and will be in Australia for the next three weeks. I try to get in some hunting and fishing wherever I go if I can make the time. Next weekend fishing in Perth, the following weekend Rusa stag hunting in QLD.

Looking forward to my next SA trip in October and plan on some plains game hunting. Thanks to all for the honesty and great info, it is quite helpful.

Welcome to AH. Sound like you have a great job and you are right about the guys on here. Top notch.

Welcome to the forum, great group of hunters here...

Welcome to AH Carolinasman!

Welcome to AH.
Post those pictures of those fish and start sharing those stories.
Good luck on your plains game hunt.

Welcome Carolinasman. You can't go wrong here mate. A very knowledgeable group of people and the strange thing about it, they are all friendly; Strange That???? Keep ya cheecks apart and have fun.

Ha ha, thanks all, don't worry Spike, I keep plenty busy during the week, but if I have to spend the weekend away from home, it will be in the woods or on the water, not in a hotel room!

That is Deff a good way to live by!!! Welcome to AH and please do share some stories!!!! We do not care if they are not about Africa. We need our hunting and fishing fixes while we are working and you are out having a good old time in the woods or on the water!!! :D

Welcome to the forum, Carolinasman !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Carolinasman! That sure sounds like a great job any openings. Have fun ;)

welcome to the fountain of hunting knowledge caraolinasman

youll have a great time chasing our rusa this week end theyre just getting better all the time in the last few years the way the weathers been .
im doing a hunt up there in may next year during the rut .
sound like youve got a hard working life there oldmate

Thanks to all for the warm welcome. Did ok on the rusa hunt, one smaller stag and one old, old, old boy that had bad antlers but a magnificent cape that my mate plans to use for a beautiful drop tine stag that had a bad cape. Hike a lot of miles in the bush, damn near stepped on a taipan... That was a bit nerve wracking after the fact.

you sure do have to watch yourself around them wrigglesticks carolinasman specially a bloody tiapan lucky for you he wouldve been a bit doughy this time of the year
well done on ya stags mate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jemsbond

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.