Hi all from Australia

Hunter-338

Reaction score
Hi All,
new to the forum.
From South Australia.
Enjoy hunting and getting out into the great outdoors chasing game.

Have hunted most Australian game from birds to Buffalo plus camels, donkeys, pigs, dingo's, fallow deer, foxes, cats, hares, rabbits and of course my favourite animal to hunt- feral goats!:D

Hope to learn a bit about African hunting so one day I can hopefully get over there for a hunt!

Cheers
Phil

Welcome to AH Phil!

Welcome to AH!

Phil

Welcome to AH...may you add to the forum

Welcome to the forum, Phil !

Welcome to AH Phil! Enjoy

If you want to learn about Africa, this is the spot, these guys know the answer to almost any question you have. If they don't know the answer they will find it for you. Great people here, and if they don't know the answer they will make one up for you,,,lol,,, Welcome to the forum. Scott.

if they don't know the answer they will make one up for you....
Welcome, and certainly don't believe everything you read here! :)

Forgot the lol Brick:D

Welcome, you have come to the right site.
I have a friend who will be visiting aus in a couple of weeks. Is there anything to hunt this time of year?
Cheers, Mike

Welcome, you have come to the right site.
I have a friend who will be visiting aus in a couple of weeks. Is there anything to hunt this time of year?
Cheers, Mike

Hi Mike,
Yes there are always animals to hunt over here all year round.
I'm off next weekend to hunt goats, foxes and rabbits.
There are also Fallow deer on a nearby property I have access too if I get time.

You can hunt pretty well most game in Australia (pending on state regulations for some species) at this time of year.

Regards
Phil

Welcome to AH Phil!

Hi All,
new to the forum.
From South Australia.
Enjoy hunting and getting out into the great outdoors chasing game.

Have hunted most Australian game from birds to Buffalo plus camels, donkeys, pigs, dingo's, fallow deer, foxes, cats, hares, rabbits and of course my favourite animal to hunt- feral goats!:D

Hope to learn a bit about African hunting so one day I can hopefully get over there for a hunt!

Cheers
Phil
@Hunter 338
Welcome aboard mate. It's a pity @bruce moulds died recently as he was from your area and was a great bloke. There's a couple of south Ozzies on here and a bucket load of other ozzies here as well a a bunch of other great people.
Bob

Giday Hunter-338 and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome from a fellow Australian

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

G'day,

Another old thread Bob has found.

I hope Phil is still an active member. It would be great to interact with more Aussies and build our numbers

And as Trophy Shippers say it's addictive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg