Heym 577 89B Anyone Seen One???

@Daniel Cary We are placing our order for Kynoch in the coming days. We are waiting on export permits from the UK. IF you need some 577 let me know soon!
I’ll msg you about a few boxes. Just in case anyone else is looking do you mind posting the price per box.

@Daniel Cary We are placing our order for Kynoch in the coming days. We are waiting on export permits from the UK. IF you need some 577 let me know soon!
Thank you foremost, sincerely. I'm off work tomorrow, I'll try giving you a call & look forward to speaking with you.
Best Regards, Dan.

I may have missed it but is it certain this rifle is regulated with the Kynock ammo?
Regarding the Heyms in 577 from what I have been told is they use LFB ammo out of Germany as their regulation ammo. Unless you specify something different.
I know my 89b in 577 is going to be regulated with LFB ammo according to Heym USA. To problem is know body is importing LFB ammo into the USA that I know of. Same as hornerber brass from Germany I would like to get my hand on some of their 577 brass but unable to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Al Gamecock

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you