Heym 577 89B Anyone Seen One???

@Daniel Cary We are placing our order for Kynoch in the coming days. We are waiting on export permits from the UK. IF you need some 577 let me know soon!
I’ll msg you about a few boxes. Just in case anyone else is looking do you mind posting the price per box.

@Daniel Cary We are placing our order for Kynoch in the coming days. We are waiting on export permits from the UK. IF you need some 577 let me know soon!
Thank you foremost, sincerely. I'm off work tomorrow, I'll try giving you a call & look forward to speaking with you.
Best Regards, Dan.

I may have missed it but is it certain this rifle is regulated with the Kynock ammo?
Regarding the Heyms in 577 from what I have been told is they use LFB ammo out of Germany as their regulation ammo. Unless you specify something different.
I know my 89b in 577 is going to be regulated with LFB ammo according to Heym USA. To problem is know body is importing LFB ammo into the USA that I know of. Same as hornerber brass from Germany I would like to get my hand on some of their 577 brass but unable to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DanielDalz

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.