Hey to all

Welcome to AH! It won’t take too long if you hang around here enough before you’ll be booking your first African hunt.
 
welcome! You're in the right place
 
Hey to all,
I'm really an African Hunter wannabee. But I have hunted deer in Wisconsin and in the UP as well as black bear in Ontario. I've been haunting the site for awhile and finally decided to join up. Looking forward it!
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Hey to all,
I'm really an African Hunter wannabee. But I have hunted deer in Wisconsin and in the UP as well as black bear in Ontario. I've been haunting the site for awhile and finally decided to join up. Looking forward it!
Welcome to AH
 
Great to have you onboard! Check out the many safari sponsors on the site; many offer great first-time hunter packages at introductory prices. Like the rest of us on the AH site, you'll get hooked real quick.
 
Welcome to the Forum.
 
Fellow Cheesehead, welcome and enjoy, learn and once you go it will all make sense how we talk about the addiction. I am up in NW part of state, been to SA often and going back often, taking my grown daughters on a special hunt there this late fall, proving it's not just for us guys.
 
Fellow Cheesehead, welcome and enjoy, learn and once you go it will all make sense how we talk about the addiction. I am up in NW part of state, been to SA often and going back often, taking my grown daughters on a special hunt there this late fall, proving it's not just for us guys.
We have a summer place in Price County.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,209
Members
169,274
Latest member
VilmaKorne
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top