Here to Learn!

Welcome to AH! Please let me know if there's anyway I can help you plan your hunt.

Hi NDWoods, I live in Zimbabwe and have hunted a buff in the Save, it is great. If however, you are up to a diamond level African buffalo hunt head to the Nyakasanga in the Zambezi Valley. It is hot even in winter and there are tsetse flies, but it is as hard core an African hunt as you will get - I will go one day. No fences, truly wild everything. Expect to pay a bit of a premium though, and get fit.

Welcome to AH !

A good idea not to make any list on your first trip, concentrate on your buff, and then just relax and take what Africa offers.

Welcome to AH. So many people on this site willing to answer your questions.
It’s great your family is encouraging you.
As Wesheltonj suggests Zimbabwe would be a great choice for buffalo. The BVC was where I took the buff in my avatar and I hope to get to the Save.
Namibia or RSA for plains game (buff available in areas in both of these as well).

Welcome to AH! You’re in the right place!

Welcome to AH, the enablers on here will have you hunting in Africa in no time, good luck and enjoy the planning process.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hispeeeed

Latest profile posts

Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg
ghay wrote on Joel Rouvaldt's profile.
Love your rifle! I'm needing a heavier rifle for Africa. Sold my .375 Dakota Safari several trips ago. Would you have any interest in a trade of some sort involving the custom 338/06 I have listed here on the site ( I have some room on my asking price. I also have a large quantity of the reloading components and new Redding dies as well as a box of A-Square Dead Tough ammo.
dogcat1 wrote on WAB's profile.
They are yours. Please send your contact info and which pair you want.
Thanks,
Ross
FDP wrote on dogcat1's profile.
Hello, did both follow through with their transactions? If not, I'll take a pair