Here to Learn!

Welcome to AH! Please let me know if there's anyway I can help you plan your hunt.
 
Hi NDWoods, I live in Zimbabwe and have hunted a buff in the Save, it is great. If however, you are up to a diamond level African buffalo hunt head to the Nyakasanga in the Zambezi Valley. It is hot even in winter and there are tsetse flies, but it is as hard core an African hunt as you will get - I will go one day. No fences, truly wild everything. Expect to pay a bit of a premium though, and get fit.
 
Welcome to AH !

A good idea not to make any list on your first trip, concentrate on your buff, and then just relax and take what Africa offers.
 
Welcome to AH. So many people on this site willing to answer your questions.
It’s great your family is encouraging you.
As Wesheltonj suggests Zimbabwe would be a great choice for buffalo. The BVC was where I took the buff in my avatar and I hope to get to the Save.
Namibia or RSA for plains game (buff available in areas in both of these as well).
 
Welcome to AH! You’re in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH, the enablers on here will have you hunting in Africa in no time, good luck and enjoy the planning process.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,268
Members
169,732
Latest member
FaeAnders
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top