Hello!

SHGYJ

New member
Joined
Nov 3, 2024
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
Hello all.

I am new here as I am also a novice to African hunting. Current experience is limited to hunting in Europe and US. Largest animal ever taken have been red stag and wild boar of ~500lbs life size each.

I am also novice to African shells and rounds. Never was a fan of bolt action and prefer to use my Drilling (Nimrod) or other break action rifles here (9,3x74R; .308Win; 7x57R; .222Rem; .22Hornet; 12ga and 20ga slugs).

Learnt a lot screening through the forum already.

I will start my membership right away with posting a question.
BEst wishes.
J
 
Welcome aboard!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Good day! We welcome you to AH!
 
Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, Eastern Cape, South Africa
Glad to have you here
Best regards
Marius
 
Welcome to AH SHGYJ!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to AH, you have picked a great place to begin your journey to Africa.
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Hello all.

I am new here as I am also a novice to African hunting. Current experience is limited to hunting in Europe and US. Largest animal ever taken have been red stag and wild boar of ~500lbs life size each.

I am also novice to African shells and rounds. Never was a fan of bolt action and prefer to use my Drilling (Nimrod) or other break action rifles here (9,3x74R; .308Win; 7x57R; .222Rem; .22Hornet; 12ga and 20ga slugs).

Learnt a lot screening through the forum already.

I will start my membership right away with posting a question.
BEst wishes.
J
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello SHGYJ,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Break action guns, including Drillings, have significant history in Africa.
And if I’m not mistaken, the 9.3x74 cartridge was developed for Africa.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hello all.

I am new here as I am also a novice to African hunting. Current experience is limited to hunting in Europe and US. Largest animal ever taken have been red stag and wild boar of ~500lbs life size each.

I am also novice to African shells and rounds. Never was a fan of bolt action and prefer to use my Drilling (Nimrod) or other break action rifles here (9,3x74R; .308Win; 7x57R; .222Rem; .22Hornet; 12ga and 20ga slugs).

Learnt a lot screening through the forum already.

I will start my membership right away with posting a question.
BEst wishes.
J
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,999
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top