Hello

Hello Jute,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH Jure! Nice to have you join us.

Hello Jute,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

PS:
Hello again Jure,
I apologize for misspelling your screen name.
Didn’t catch my error until time was past to allow editing.

Welcome aboard Jure. Please tell us us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts and or plans to hunt Africa? Do you have a timeframe in mind? What would you like to hunt there?

Welcome aboard Jure. Please tell us us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts and or plans to hunt Africa? Do you have a timeframe in mind? What would you like to hunt there?
Started to hunt at the age of 18,been hunting for the past 13 yrs. Hunting public land here,upland game from quail opener (mid August) till big game season opener (October 11th) then switching on boars. (Driven hunt,free ranging area in the mountains). Season ends with February 1st. I hunt roe buck for a week or two till we fill the tags mid June. Been using 12 ga Beretta s55 O/ U for upland and waterfowl. Been hunting with .300 wm for years (browning x bolt battue),last two seasons switched to tikka t3 9.3x62 with aimpoint micro h2. Hunting even roe with it. I dont reload. Dont have any timeframe set to hunt Africa yet. Intrested in plains game. Springbok,Duiker and Warthog.

Welcome to AH

Jure, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to reading some hunt reports from Croatia!

Welcome to AH. Glad you started posting.

Welcome to the dark side, hang around here long enough and the enablers here will have you going to Africa sooner than you think.

Jure - Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, Jure!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg