Hello!

VerhoRad

New member
Joined
Jun 11, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
I am a student from Austria, my name is Jack, I got excited about the idea of going on a hunt after playing computer hunting simulators. Yes, and my father is a hunter for a long time. I want to go hunting in Africa but frankly worried. Hope to learn a lot about this.
Regards, Jack!
 
Welcome Jack! There is a lot of great information on this site. Ask questions and enjoy the experience.
 
Welcome aboard Jack. Talking with your Dad about hunting would be a good place to start learning. I started my kids hunting with me at a very early age. The older one was 13, the youngest was 10. Forty one years later they are still my hunting buddies.
 
Hi Jack, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Jack! Best of luck in your pursuit!
 
Welcome to our forum Jack. You'll learn all about hunting in Africa here!
 
Giday and welcome to the A H forums Jack
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Jack.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH Jack!
 
Welcome to the best forum Jack! Enjoy!
 
Welcome to the posting side @VerhoRad. Enjoy.
 
Welcome to AH, Jack!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top