Hello!

johann22-250

New member
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Hello everybody, I've just joined and looking forward to all the hunting discussions.

I'm a vivid hunter in South Africa and always looking for ways to improve my hunting skills

All the best
Johann
 
Welcome to AH Johann
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Johann! Looking forward to having you on the board.
 
Welcome, enjoy
 
Welcome to AH.
I like my hunting in full color too. :)
 
Welcome Johann!
 
Dear Johann
Enjoy this great Forum.
Welcome to the hunting family...
 
Welcome aboard Johann22-250. What have you hunted previously? Does the 22-250 play a significant role in your hunts? Are you a reloader? Do you have any hunting planned for the near future?
 
Hi Johann, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH Johann!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Johann! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,414
Members
170,580
Latest member
HarrisonMa
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top