Hello

JustaHunterGuy

New member
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
15
Hey all,
New here, been reading/researching this site for a while now. Planning on a African hunt, in the next year or so. So i thought id say hello and finally officially register. Not online much, so please dont ever be offended if someone posts on my thread or posts to me and i dont respond quickly.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Any particular animal in Africa that you are most interested in hunting?
 
Good luck planning your hunt.
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Welcome to AH JustaHunterGuy!
 
Hey all,
New here, been reading/researching this site for a while now. Planning on an African hunt, in the next year or so. So i thought id say hello and finally officially register. Not online much, so please dont ever be offended if someone posts on my thread or posts to me and i dont respond quickly.
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Any particular animal in Africa that you are most interested in hunting?
I've always wanted to still hunt/stalk cape buffalo. So, i will be researching where and whom to book for a walkin' in the wild and hunting buff hunt.
 
Thanks everyone for the welcome.
 
I've always wanted to still hunt/stalk cape buffalo. So, i will be researching where and whom to book for a walkin' in the wild and hunting buff hunt.
welcome, you do know that Buffalo are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't only have one. Hunting Buffalo is like a cocaine addition you can't stop it
 
welcome, you do know that Buffalo are like Lays Potato Chips, you can't only have one. Hunting Buffalo is like a cocaine addition you can't stop it
Well, I do believe I'm gonna be in trouble then. Been wanting this for 20 years. Surreal, that it is almost close enough to be actually happening.
 
Well, I do believe I'm gonna be in trouble then. Been wanting this for 20 years. Surreal, that it is almost close enough to be actually happening.
well I got my first one 2 years ago and another one this past year and i Sept I will go after my 3 rd one, my wife says I have a death wish after seeing some of the hunts on tv
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,368
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top