Hello - New Member from North Idaho

@Uncle Sauce : Welcome! When I was a kid in the 60s and early 70s, I lived at Fairchild AFB in Spokane. My folks bought some lake property on Twin Lakes, Idaho and built a cabin. That's where I spent a lot of time. Very fond memories of the area.

@Uncle Sauce : Welcome! When I was a kid in the 60s and early 70s, I lived at Fairchild AFB in Spokane. My folks bought some lake property on Twin Lakes, Idaho and built a cabin. That's where I spent a lot of time. Very fond memories of the area.
Thanks 375 Ruger: that's not far from me at all - nice area up there!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard Uncle Sauce. By now you've figured out that it is a pretty small world. Your background and dreams are shared by many of us. You might try getting into the groove by writing up a report including photos of one of your previous hunts.

Welcome to AH Uncle Sauce. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Would love to get an African Hunt booked in the next couple years. Has been a dream of mine since a young guy...

Keep us in mind for your Taxidermy needs.

Welcome sir, happy to have you join us. This is thee best place for Africa hunting information. Soak it all in.

Hello Uncle Sauce,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you, to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome @Uncle Sauce. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

Welcome aboard Uncle Sauce. By now you've figured out that it is a pretty small world. Your background and dreams are shared by many of us. You might try getting into the groove by writing up a report including photos of one of your previous hunts.

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to AH Uncle Sauce. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Keep us in mind for your Taxidermy needs.

Welcome sir, happy to have you join us. This is thee best place for Africa hunting information. Soak it all in.

Hello Uncle Sauce,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you, to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.

Much appreciated everyone!

Welcome to the family and the forum Uncle Sauce, you are in the right place! Nothing like AH for information and getting people on their way to Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg