AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
Malus Sieversi Foundation; Deutsch Drahthaar Club Kazakhstan
Hunted
Russia, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Hungary, Baltic states
Hello everybody ,

Following the kind recommendation from the forum welcome note (years now passed that i joined a forum...forgot the rules & habits...))):

After weeks and weeks of reading my way through AH on mostly conservation/wildlife management and heritage (back then...) topics & articles, I felt the urgency of drafting some comments to "vent" my fascination with some of the guys writing here / their deeds and commitment to things they do. Thus, signed in, finally.
A couple of years ago I hung around here to submerge my mind into science of cartridges and bullets for the grim creatures, before embarking on a brown bear hunt with a friend. AH turned out to be a good practical source.

Hunting since childhood, mostly in Kazakhstan, partly in Germany/Central Europe, it is a substantial part of my life. Besides my main life, I am currently involved in modelling and analyzing of establishing private hunting districts with communal components. Fond of hunting dogs, ballistics and mountain trekking.

I am happy to assist and share on anything related to my country as hunting ground, both in English and German.

Sincerely,
Artur.

Welcome to AH Artur! Nice to have you join us on the posting side and looking forward to having you share your experience with us.

Hello and welcome!

Hello everybody ,

Following the kind recommendation from the forum welcome note (years now passed that i joined a forum...forgot the rules & habits...))):

After weeks and weeks of reading my way through AH on mostly conservation/wildlife management and heritage (back then...) topics & articles, I felt the urgency of drafting some comments to "vent" my fascination with some of the guys writing here / their deeds and commitment to things they do. Thus, signed in, finally.
A couple of years ago I hung around here to submerge my mind into science of cartridges and bullets for the grim creatures, before embarking on a brown bear hunt with a friend. AH turned out to be a good practical source.

Hunting since childhood, mostly in Kazakhstan, partly in Germany/Central Europe, it is a substantial part of my life. Besides my main life, I am currently involved in modelling and analyzing of establishing private hunting districts with communal components. Fond of hunting dogs, ballistics and mountain trekking.

I am happy to assist and share on anything related to my country as hunting ground, both in English and German.

Sincerely,
Artur.

Welcome

Welcome to AH sir!

Welcome to AH

Do share some of your hunting tales and projects with us.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH Artur!

Welcome to the conversation.

welcome to AH , enjoy
and feel free to share

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH. I hope you find great value in our community. My son worked for a while in Kazakhstan. he was in country for 30 days and then back home for 30. Lasted perhaps a year or so. Bruce

Welcome Sir look forward to hearing about some of your adventures.

Thanks a lot to all for the warm welcome!
Hunting season just started here and I plotted some humble travel plans across the country for short trips, nothing extraordinary this year. While it would not really relate to Africa and hunting there ))), I try and maybe post some brief reports here.
And, should I and my local partners in the near future decide to give the (long-dreamt-about) idea of one or two own hunting areas a go, I will definitely relay it here in great lengths, in the hope of collecting some thoughtful and useful input from the experienced managers/operators here.

Cheers,
Artur.

Welcome to AH. I hope you find great value in our community. . Bruce

Thanks, already did so! AH is an exceptionally useful information resource! Even better than the German wildundhund forum on german hunting dog breeds )))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MorrisFloc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg