Hello from TX

By making an initial hunt and joining this forum, your future life has been formatted. Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Seavas! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 
Welcome, and you tell a great story, not to mention the pictures!
 
Welcome to AH Seavas! We look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome, if you decide to hunt Namibia let us know
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,374
Members
169,344
Latest member
linebet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top