Hello from the UK

Brock

New member
Joined
Jul 21, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
Made you look..

Greetings everyone, my name is Brock. I currently live in the UK, but I am heading to Montana soon where I will spend the next few years. I have goals of hunting game across Africa when I retire in a few years. I look forward to learning from you all and maybe scooping up some deals. Below is me holding a 700 Nitro from my trip to Holland & Holland. On this same day I also visited Purdey and Rigby.

H&H.jpg
purdey.jpgrigby.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome Aboard! Looking spiffy holding that gorgeous rifle!
 
Made you look..

Greetings everyone, my name is Brock. I currently live in the UK, but I am heading to Montana soon where I will send the next few years. I have goals of hunting game across Africa when I retire in a few years. I look forward to learning from you all and maybe scooping up some deals. Below is me holding a 700 Nitro from my trip to Holland & Holland. On this same day I also visited Purdey and Rigby.

View attachment 778381View attachment 778380View attachment 778382
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH
 
Good day! Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH Brock!
 
Welcome! I’m also from the UK (Hampshire) and loved my first African safari! You definitely need to get something planned! It’s more affordable than you might think
 
Welcome, Brock — and what a way to arrive, a 700 Nitro at Holland & Holland then Purdey and Rigby in a single day. That's a pilgrimage most of us only dream about. Montana's a fine place to spend a few years while Africa waits — good country, good people. And retirement's the right time to do Africa properly: unhurried, on your own terms, chasing exactly what you've spent years reading about. Plenty of time to plan it well from here. Enjoy the forum — it's the best place there is to soak it all up before you come.
 
Welcome aboard and welcome to the States!
 
Made you look..

Greetings everyone, my name is Brock. I currently live in the UK, but I am heading to Montana soon where I will spend the next few years. I have goals of hunting game across Africa when I retire in a few years. I look forward to learning from you all and maybe scooping up some deals. Below is me holding a 700 Nitro from my trip to Holland & Holland. On this same day I also visited Purdey and Rigby.

View attachment 778381View attachment 778380View attachment 778382
You are looking so pretty good!
 
Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,571,984
Members
169,472
Latest member
RichelleAh
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top