Hello from the Philippines

Nope, I am planning on getting a rifle I can use when I go hunting overseas. I
Umfortunately, hunting of any kind is not allowed in our country. There are people who do duck and pigeon hunting with shotguns and 22 rifles with suppressors. There are people who go after deer, wild pigs and feral water buffalo. They however, do this with the risk of getting jailed and having their rifles/shotguns confiscated by the government. That is why I just hunt oversees.

Sorry, I meant overseas. hehehehe

Jayjay, I thought was the case before I sent wrote the post asking about it. I have a friend that met a gal online and moved to the Philippines. He gave me all of his reloading equipment his son got all of the firearms. On another one of your threads you were asking about a short barreled rifle's effectiveness. Was that just out of curiosity or are you thinking about buying one?

I plan on buying one Shootist43. We can own hunting rifles here but we just need to bring them out of the country to use them. We can however bring them to the range for load development and doping.

I really would like to go back to Africa next year and take gemsbok, warthog and zebra with my own rifle.

Regards.

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH.

I have these and another 25 trophies for sale in manila if you wish you can reach me by PM.

3BBD849A-3ED3-4D2F-A293-6A052512D01D.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have these and another 25 trophies for sale in manila if you wish you can reach me by PM.

View attachment 394502
Hi @Mack, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Hello JayJay, welcome to AH. There are some excellent hunt package deals on offer on AH at the moment, mostly in South Africa but also in the region. I come from Zimbabwe, this area is favoured for elephant.

There used to be a illegal water buffalo and bearded pig operation with Jay ??? an American from Montana in the Philipines.

He died a couple years back, not going to speak ill of the dead but there was controversy with him and his operation. I think that is saying enough.

Sad to hear that hunting is illegal.

Giday JayJay and welcome to the AH forums

Jay Jay, welcome to the forum! I hope you get to hunt overseas many more times in your life! Go for it!

Jay Jay, welcome to the site. I have also had quite a few hunters from your country, amazing men, you more than likely know some of them. Good luck with your planning.

There used to be a illegal water buffalo and bearded pig operation with Jay ??? an American from Montana in the Philipines.

He died a couple years back, not going to speak ill of the dead but there was controversy with him and his operation. I think that is saying enough.

Sad to hear that hunting is illegal.
OLD THREAD I KNOW BUT JAY WAS A HELLA OF A GOOD GUY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW ILLEGAL IT WAS. I HAD A PHILIPPINE ARMY "SCOUT" ON THE HUNT I DID WITH HIM. GOT ALL MY TROPHIES BACK TO USA NO PROBLEM. SO THAT IS NOT "SAYING ENOUGH"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack849688

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg