Hello from the Philippines

Nope, I am planning on getting a rifle I can use when I go hunting overseas. I
Umfortunately, hunting of any kind is not allowed in our country. There are people who do duck and pigeon hunting with shotguns and 22 rifles with suppressors. There are people who go after deer, wild pigs and feral water buffalo. They however, do this with the risk of getting jailed and having their rifles/shotguns confiscated by the government. That is why I just hunt oversees.

Sorry, I meant overseas. hehehehe
 
Jayjay, I thought was the case before I sent wrote the post asking about it. I have a friend that met a gal online and moved to the Philippines. He gave me all of his reloading equipment his son got all of the firearms. On another one of your threads you were asking about a short barreled rifle's effectiveness. Was that just out of curiosity or are you thinking about buying one?

I plan on buying one Shootist43. We can own hunting rifles here but we just need to bring them out of the country to use them. We can however bring them to the range for load development and doping.

I really would like to go back to Africa next year and take gemsbok, warthog and zebra with my own rifle.

Regards.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
I have these and another 25 trophies for sale in manila if you wish you can reach me by PM.

3BBD849A-3ED3-4D2F-A293-6A052512D01D.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I have these and another 25 trophies for sale in manila if you wish you can reach me by PM.

View attachment 394502
Hi @Mack, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reasons. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.
 
Hello JayJay, welcome to AH. There are some excellent hunt package deals on offer on AH at the moment, mostly in South Africa but also in the region. I come from Zimbabwe, this area is favoured for elephant.
 
There used to be a illegal water buffalo and bearded pig operation with Jay ??? an American from Montana in the Philipines.

He died a couple years back, not going to speak ill of the dead but there was controversy with him and his operation. I think that is saying enough.

Sad to hear that hunting is illegal.
 
Giday JayJay and welcome to the AH forums
 
Jay Jay, welcome to the forum! I hope you get to hunt overseas many more times in your life! Go for it!
 
Jay Jay, welcome to the site. I have also had quite a few hunters from your country, amazing men, you more than likely know some of them. Good luck with your planning.
 
There used to be a illegal water buffalo and bearded pig operation with Jay ??? an American from Montana in the Philipines.

He died a couple years back, not going to speak ill of the dead but there was controversy with him and his operation. I think that is saying enough.

Sad to hear that hunting is illegal.
OLD THREAD I KNOW BUT JAY WAS A HELLA OF A GOOD GUY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW ILLEGAL IT WAS. I HAD A PHILIPPINE ARMY "SCOUT" ON THE HUNT I DID WITH HIM. GOT ALL MY TROPHIES BACK TO USA NO PROBLEM. SO THAT IS NOT "SAYING ENOUGH"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,026
Members
169,886
Latest member
stanilandestateprotection
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top