Hello from the Peoples Communist Republic Of Illinois

Welcome from Montana!

Reactions: 503
Welcome! Great site and great people.

Reactions: 503
Welcome to AH, enjoy the forum.

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH! Have fun planning!

Hi I'm Woody from Illinois. Thanks for having me. I've not yet been to Africa but I want to in a few years when my son is old enough to hunt. We mostly go turkey/ waterfowl hunting now. And I have a few pig hunts lined up for this year also.
Hello,comrade i am in Newyorkistan and Remember FJB

Welcome to AH!

Hi I'm Woody from Illinois. Thanks for having me. I've not yet been to Africa but I want to in a few years when my son is old enough to hunt. We mostly go turkey/ waterfowl hunting now. And I have a few pig hunts lined up for this year also.
Welcome to AH, Woody!
Please, don't exaggerate tour problems. If declare that Illinois is a Communist republic, whta can say a poor European (or, worst, a Brit) about her/his Country?
You can possess as many guns as you like, handguns are not forbidden and I may continue for ages.
In France and Britain private shooters and hunters are forbidden to posses pistols. In Europe the max gage for shotguns is 12 , i.e. 10 ga. is forbidden.
Look for some other shoulder to weep on, as ours are wet and aching for humidity.

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome to AH, Woody!
Please, don't exaggerate tour problems. If declare that Illinois is a Communist republic, whta can say a poor European (or, worst, a Brit) about her/his Country?
You can possess as many guns as you like, handguns are not forbidden and I may continue for ages.
In France and Britain private shooters and hunters are forbidden to posses pistols. In Europe the max gage for shotguns is 12 , i.e. 10 ga. is forbidden.
Look for some other shoulder to weep on, as ours are wet and aching for humidity.
Exactly why our ancestors left Europe. That attitude of control that you live under.

Welcome! Bring your conservative vote to Colorado!

I don’t think Illinois is bad at all. Especially if you are away from the liberals(Chicago).
It certainly has its flaws, but it’s my home.
The gun laws are pretty relaxed, (away from Cook County) suppressors being illegal is the big one.
Taxes are somewhat high, but not terribly considering some things are not taxed.
Vehicles do not need to be inspected to be road legally. This leads to lots of dual strait pipe exhausts on 25 year old trucks for high schoolers.
Hunting is cheap for the locals.
Rednecks are easy to find.
It’s a good place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelbertBat

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross